Four Kid-Friendly Ideas for Presidents’ Day
Here we go again…another holiday where the kids have no school but you still have to work. You’d like to conduct business from home but that isn’t the best option since your little one interrupted the last video call. What activities can your child partake in so that you aren’t caught red-handed putting Legos together while reviewing P&L Statements?
Here are a few things to consider this Presidents’ Day before making a decision where to send your little one.
- Ask if Before/After Care is available.
- Ask if snacks and lunch are included or available nearby for purchasing.
- Inquire about someone administering your child’s medication.
- Inquire about the camper:staff ratios.
- Ask if the outfit is licensed by the Division of Early Care & Learning.
Some great local options:
Bladium Sports & Fitness Club-Stapleton
Denver Tour Club-Denver
Winter Safari Mini-Camps at the Denver Zoo-Denver
Rocky Mountain Theater for Kids-Denver
One final thought. Consider gathering a few families to carpool. This cuts down on commuting time and makes the trip a special outing for the kids.
Good luck and don’t sweat it, you are not the only parent juggling work and play.
Where memories are made, Dream BIG Day Camp